Overview of Services
Integrated Petroleum Technologies... the name says it all.
When it comes to IPT's breadth of experience and ability to utilize diverse streams of data and information to produce better wells for our customers, we stand alone.
It's the integration of our core capabilities that make IPT a premier provider of petroleum consulting services. Individually, these core capabilities add value. Collectively, our end-to-end services allow IPT to optimize the complete life cycle of your wells.
In major plays across North America, IPT is employing our proprietary database, containing relevant historical information from a total of over 60,000 successful well completions, to develop Pivotal Solutions that drive high performance results.
At A Glance
- IPT Stimulation Specialists have been involved with over 6,000 stages YTD 2014
- Since 2012, IPT Stimulation Specialists have been involved with over 25,800 stages
- We are active in the Eagle Ford, Permian Basin, Bakken/Three Forks, Niobrara, Marcellus and other major unconventional plays in the United States
- Licensed engineers in seven key U.S. states and APEGGA certified in the Alberta Province of Canada
- IPT Engineers helped deliver the greatest departure well (4,700'!) drilled to date in the DJ Basin of Colorado when they successfully drilled a difficult well below the city of Greeley with a departure of 4,700' before completing a 7,500' lateral in zone